Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I don't know why but I can't upload video's right now:( So we will have to due with pictures.

I'm very much in love with baby gowns that have elastic on them. So easy to change her bottom in the middle of the night. Not to mention how freakin cute she is in them! There's no hiding that big round belly. Did I mention she's wearing 3-6 month old clothes at 10 weeks old? We upped the size last week. By next week I'm pretty sure she'll be in the 6-9 month onesies. She's at 14 pounds.


I'm concerned that by the time she can hold her melon up steadily she will be to fat for her Bumbo. It's a good thing we're having more kids and that most of the stuff is unisex or everything would get only one or two uses. Check out that mid-forearm wrinkle.

Who needs swaddler's when you can just untuck the arms. A baby strait jacket.

3 comments:

  1. oh, she reminds me of another fat baby i know and love:) by the time we ever tried a bumbo, his thighs were too fat. now he likes to sit in it...it cracks him up because he gets stuck. then he gets mad. she's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy fatty fat baby. She's so stinkin cute! Her sweet little face!! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAAAAAAH! She is sooo cute! I made Adam come look and he agreed that she is super duper cute and he thinks pretty much every baby in the world is hideous.

    ReplyDelete