Friday, August 27, 2010

Someday.......

.....I'm going to Greece. And it will be the inspiration for the decor of one room in my house:)






And I'm also going to Tuscany just cause.





Also, if you're not already in love with Tuscany you need to see Under the Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane. It came out in 2003 and was nominated for a Golden Globe. I also just found out it was first a book.

Note: There is a love seen in it but I've never seen it cause I always skip it:) Just a warning that I have no idea whats involved but IMBd says there's no nudity.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh take me with you those are totally my top 2 vacation spots!

    is the book called Summer in Tuscany because ive been listening to that on audiobook from the library

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be:) And of course you can come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i come to greece-I am dying to go there esp after seeing sisterhood of the traveling pants. miss you

    ReplyDelete