Sunday, July 25, 2010

So we're in South Bend Indiana visiting family right now and fun fun stuff happened at church today. I forgot the Soothie (Ruth's binky) so needless to say she had a melt down right at the end of sacrament meeting. Not knowing what else to do I decided to feed her a little early. Later I was changing her diaper for the second time in an hour and she literally peed all over my shirt, skirt and counter. About 10 minutes later she spit-up I swear at least 2 oz in the middle of my white shirt. So awesome. At that point I turned to my sis-in-law Emily and was just like, "Are you sure you don't want to leave now?"
......while I was Blogging about this Ruth spit-up all over Mike and all over Emily's couch. More awesomeness.

Other cool things: I took a 3 1/2 hour nap today. So wonderful. We have also managed to eat 11 pounds of blueberries in 3 days:) We're going to go pick some more berries on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and Ruth had a rough time. Sorry babe! But yay for yummy blueberries and long naps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I think you are the best person to be a mommy. ever. you are so happy and always find it funny instead of horrible. I love it. I also think all the time at davita prepared you for all kinds of bodily fluids being spewed everywhere. at least it's your baby and you love her.

    ReplyDelete