Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm still pregnant. I cramp fairly often especially at night when I want to be asleep:) I walk everyday or stand a lot. I baked for several hours yesterday to no affect. I also clean the house every evening so if I do go into labor the house is clean when I get home. I also do it so Heavenly Father will know we are ready to go.

This morning I took cookies and cake to the Team Meeting at work which was the last thing on the list of things I wanted to do before the midget arrives so truly we are now ready.

Mike wants me to drink Castor Oil today:( I looked it up and it sounds really unpleasant. It causes all sorts of stuff like intestinal cramping.......yay.

6 comments:

  1. Don't do the castor oil. You will just get sick and if the little one isn't ready, it still won't come. Definitely not worth it. Hang in there. It will all be over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're going to be a mommy any day now! You are going to be such a natural Kelly. Have you been watching the bachelorette? That will keep you busy/occupied til the little one pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't do it! if it does work it could make labor even more unpleasant and it could get verrrry messy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you will have a baby sooo soon!! I know it is hard to think about this but just enjoy the baby being in there safe and content, also enjoy your last few days of interruption free sleep... well as much as it is with out tossing and turning and pee breaks. I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang..i thought that little bugger would be here by now...get your membranes stripped...works everytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it worked every time to have your membranes stripped. It never works for me. Ever.

    ReplyDelete