Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So yesterday was my first visit to the doctors. A nurse came and took my blood pressure which was an impressive 90/55....thats really low for me. Anywho, we did the Ultra Sound and at first she said it looked boyish then a couple of minutes later she said it looked girlish so right now it's a He/She. We'll find out the gender on Feb 15. We will now be taking guesses on what He/She is. We got some alien photo's but they're not as awesome as Quin's. It did wave at the camera which made me giggle and He/She bounced up and down which made me laugh harder.

I will be getting my new Sim card on Wednesday. Then I can call people!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think it's a boy! ;) I emailed you my number. I hope you got it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I am so excited that you are actually having a baby!!! Knowing it has a gender just makes it all more real. ha ha. I miss your face!! Text me when you know. 623-776-5537

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl. Did your due date change? I am excited! peace out! Anneli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a........girl. Can I change my mind or is this permanent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We here in Springville say it is a boy. Name He/She pumpkin head Anderson. We are so excited for you both. Love ya

    ReplyDelete