Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Change

I'm thinking that during the summer we're not going to want hot cooked meals as much and won't want to cook oodles over a hot stove/oven so Sundays during the Summer will be Cold Salads.

Yesterday we had a Bell Pepper and Asparagus Tortellini salad with a lemon/Dijon Mustard Dressing (Better Homes and Gardens Anniversary Addition pg. 464). I made the dressing Saturday night, boiled the pasta and veggies in the morning, tossed it with the dressing and through it in the fridge. All I had to do when I got home was stir in the green onion and toasted almonds I had cut before Church which is at 1pm. Some adjusting will have to happen next year when we have 9am Church.

1 comment:

  1. It is very difficult to hear about anything with tortellini in it which I am not present to eat. Please reserve all these meals for when I am visiting or refrain from blogging about them.

    I don't want to be a buzz-killer, but this is really so incredibly difficult for me because of my tortellini addiction.

    ReplyDelete