Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Find

I was Browsing Hulu today and came across one of my old favorite shows Diners, Drive-ins and Dives where Guy Fieri goes around the country sampling good food. You can watch them in small 1-3 minute clips. They don't give you all the measuring amounts but it's a great place to get food ideas and sometime's you can just eye ball the amounts. I wrote down 3 recipes today for Jerk Chili (it had 30 ingredients), Mac & Cheese and Mediterranean Pie. If you are in a cooking rut or just want to see some fun stuff you need to visit the site!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love that show. But most of the time he eats that fattiest foods so then I crave cheeseburgers and fries and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is just Mom. I am at Anneli's, and she is feeding me TOO much! I am borrowing a blanket that I crocheted for Myli. It is a pattern that I made but never wrote down. Now I am making notes so that I can make one for you! Hope you will like it. What are your plans for blessing clothes? Myli is washing the dishes. I just wanted to tell you that I love your furniture, and also your apartment. And I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete