Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Happenings


-Mike and I are in the market for a new real estate agent due to an unfortunate incident with our ex-real estate agent. Get us in a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Wendy's pulling herself up into a standing position on the couch, in her packnplay and pretty much anything that will hold still long enough.
-Ruth's talking gets clearer everyday. Her knew favorite saying is, "No thanks." Which she thinks should get her a pass on anything she doesn't want to do. "Ruth, you need to eat your sandwich.", "No thanks!" How polite.
-Wendy is an octopus!!! It takes my entire body to pin her down so I can put on a sock! Forget about diapers.
-Mike starts school this week. I think he may be a life long student.
-I ruined a brand new shirt I was altering. Thankfully it was $5.
-I introduced Ruth to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers this week. Now I want every musical ever made! Much more preferable to cartoons.
-What's happening with the Colbalt you ask? NO IDEA! (wrecked months ago, no news from insurance agent)
-Wendy's currently perfecting an impression of Popeye. I'm trying to catch a picture of it which will be posted.
-Why why why does Ruth think the day starts at 6am? I'm blaming it on Day Light Savings.

and that's it.

3 comments:

  1. I want to know what the unfortunate incident was with your former real estate agent.
    I had no idea Mike was going to school again.
    I eagerly await Wendy's Popeye impression. That's got to be killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While showing us houses she and her sister backed into a car and then drove away:( She assured us she wasn't the driver blah blah blah......How will we know what happened in the car? Regardless we felt like we didn't want to do business anymore.

      Delete
  2. This is nice post ...I was waiting for such a nice article and I have gained some useful information from this site...Thank you for sharing with us...

    Firstcry coupon

    ReplyDelete