Monday, July 30, 2012

Lets do this Bullet Style
-Ruth is using more and more words everyday, REAL words:) Her most recent is help and happy:) So darling.
-I bought a new sewing machine and I LOVE it. However, it does have a lot of buttons..........class please!
-I've been called to teach the 16 and 17 year olds at Church and I'm not so good at it, but as long as they gain a greater love for the scriptures that's all I care about.
-Mike's on a soft ball team but hasn't played a single game because of bad weather:( but at least he got a tank top with Patrick Swayze on it.
-I've been speed walking for 2 weeks and now I've added in weight training. My goal is to loose 10 pounds by Sept. 19 which is when I leave for Utah to attend my nieces wedding. HARD but doable.
-Lauren, Dave and the kids were here this weekend and we had sooo much fun. Ruth was disappointed to find Quinn not here this morning.
-People keep getting confused because I call the baby Wendy and Mike calls her Ruby......

......and I just realized I missed the girls doctor appointment this morning.......ugggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment