Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Rant.

Why do people who push their way through traffic give you the Thank You wave? I mean they literally inch inch inch forward into a space that is obviously not meant for them, by being to small for their huge car, forcing you to stay put and block other lanes. Then they smile and give you the wave!!! It's like someone cutting in the middle of a line by nudging and bullying you out of the way and then smiling and saying thank you like you just did this big favor for them!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

On a happier note I declare that I LOVE dirt roads and paths!!! I love the sound it makes on the tires and on my shoes. I know that might be weird but it's such a happy yummy sound for me that it's almost therapeutic to hear it. I also love back roads. They're more fun to drive on and usually have less lights which is preferable. Thats one of the things that draws me to small towns. They also have less traffic or sidewalks which make it possible to walk in the street:)

1 comment:

  1. Move to Roosevelt.

    Reasons:

    #1--no traffic
    #2--lots of dirt roads
    #3--lots of back roads

    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete