Monday, May 23, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal Seasoning) eyeball it
- 1 pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, a few generous handfuls
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Note: I only baked mine for 10 minutes and it almost over cooked so keep an eye on it!!!!! And 2 Tbsp. of Chalula Sauce makes it just spicy enough without roasting my face and Ruth would eat it. And that McCormick Montreal stuff is a new staple in my kitchen. I use it just about every time I make chicken now.